Sunday, September 6, 2009

Monthy Challenge

Our calendars are being formed for the new month so right now, get it out and write in at least one hour a week for designated scrapbooking time. Yes you can find it. It is there. Plan for it. Write it in and DO it. SO you have to give up reruns of CSI or Friends....No more wishful thinking....grab that time before it slips away. Make your time work for you. Use those supplies like papers, stamps and stickers. Zip out a few pages. Your family really does NOT want to have to dispose of 3 carts full of paper at an estate sale after you are gone....They would much rather look over your finished albums full of treasured memories. Ü

4 comments:

  1. You are an inspiration.
    my time for scrapbooking is on the calendar now. no one else gets that time.
    thanks
    rache

    ReplyDelete
  2. Or watch those reruns WHILE you scrap! Personally, I watch Dexter, or whatever is next on the Netflix queue.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I spend some studio time doing prep work...cutting with my Cricut, stamping images, cutting cardstock for cards and so on. I then put all the materials I need for a project on a plastic tray I got at the dollar store. When DH gets home and we're ready for television time, I just grab a tray and bring it into the family room. I have evrything I need....markers, scissors, adhesive and so on. The lip of the tray keeps it all together, and I use a clipboard as a lap desk. I can put together my project, color my stamps, or make some cards while spending time with my family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are giving me inspiration to get up and craft. It has been awhile, that is for sure. :-)

    ReplyDelete