Saturday, September 19, 2009

Sweethearts is a keeper!

I don't have it yet but it is coming so I've been doing some playing in preparation in Design Studio. One of the things I do when I get a new cartridge is I explore it! I go to Design Studio and type out each key to see what surprises the cartridge holds. I then pick out the shapes or phrases that I think I may someday use or hope to use. I then right click on the key of my faves and name that key so that I can add that item to the keyword search. Next I put every shape/phrase on the virtual mat so I can see it. Check out all the cool stuff below! Yep, the Sweethearts cartridge is a keeper.

 


 


 


 

9 comments:

  1. TFS You are right. This is a keeper

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, you are right. I think I NEED this one!
    Carrie K

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW I didn't want this cartridges until you posted it lol So I just bought it online lol
    Amanda
    amanda.barger@us.army.mil

    ReplyDelete
  4. This cartridge definitely is a keeper....I bought it spur of the moment and have used it a few times and am thrilled that I decided to pick it up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have this cartridge & absolutely love it! I just finished a scrapbook for my grandparents' 50th anniversary a few weeks ago and the cut of a bride & groom in a car on here is EXACTLY like a picture of them from their wedding. It works perfect on the page! :)

    I definitely recommend this cartridge...think of all the adorable wedding cards you could make...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow - love the images. Also a great idea to play around with the cartridges like that. So sad design studio doesn't work on a Mac. hopefully with the Gypsy I can "see" the images more like on DS.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I too thought this cart was not a keeper. I bought it and it remains in its blister packaging but now after reading your post; I am seriously reconsidering it. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cleaver thing to do! You are a smart one-thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love to hear how you dissect these cartridges to see what's on them. And then you share with us. You are truly a nice person. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete