Friday, September 11, 2009

Vinyl Contest WINNERS!! 3 of them!!

We have winners! THREE winners!!! Yep that's right. (Click HERE for contest details.) The cool folks over at Expressions Vinyl gave me some vinyl and told me to accept comments for one week and they would give ***3*** of my lucky readers a box of vinyl too! HOORAH for Expressions Vinyl!!

So are you ready?

Here they are, the winners are:

 

Amanda said...
Thanks for posting about this I am going to check out their website.
:-)
Amanda
amanda.barger@us.army.mil


 

Anonymous said...
what a great giveaway. And thanks for everything you do, you do great work.
Jami
j_reinsch@yahoo.com


 

fromtheowlsnest said...
yummy colors....I have been lurking around your blog for many months now and I guess this is the time I need to "come out"....thanks so much for all the information you provide.
Sharon
paperdesignsbysharon@gmail.com
September 3, 2009 5:58 PM

Congrats ladies! Sending each of you an email right now.

4 comments:

  1. WOOHOO HAPPY DANCE HAPPY DANCE :0) Thank you sooo much I emailed them my address I can't wait until it gets here.
    Amanda
    amanda.barger@us.army.mil

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Amanda. Let me know when you get a project made using your vinyl and I'll post it to the blog if it's ok with you. ~Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Linda
    Thanks for the contests! I didn't recognize you with the new avatar! You look so different from the other picture.
    New hair and glasses! Nice picture!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats fine with me :0) I can't wait to get it :0)
    Amanda
    amanda.barger@us.army.mil

    ReplyDelete