Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Attention New Yorkers

Cindy from Memory Making Crafts made this announcement the other day on her MMC Yahoo group and knowing that there are tons of Copic fans out there I thought I'd share this with you!

Super Exciting Memory Making Crafts - Announcement !!

I am so excited to share this with the group ! I have been contracted by Copic for Memory Making Crafts to host training classes. I have one of their premium instructors coming into NY in February and will be holding 3 custom training classes. They will be doing classes ranging from beginner to advanced techniques. The classes will cover everything from colors, blending air brushing and custom projects. We also will be having a Memory Making Crafts Show, available during the training, all Copic products, as well as many more items!

I will be releasing the dates, and cost (it will be very reasonable) shortly as I am finalizing my contract with the banquet hall, it will have limited seating available. I will also have hotel rooms available for out of town guests. When I finalize the details I will open it up and it will be a first come first serve basis. I was so excited when I was given this honor and I couldn't hold it in anymore as I have held this in for over a month.

P.S. More Big News Coming

Cindy S
www.memorymakingcrafts.com



1 comment:

  1. Hmmmmm, maybe I can wangle a NYC trip to see my grandson and take the copics course at the same time! Ah, I love a good plan. thanks for sharing, eileen

    ReplyDelete