Thursday, October 29, 2009

Holy Cow!

I have got to tell you guys about this new company that I found recently. It's called Lotts To Scrap About. They sell page kits for $5.99 each and they are really nice. I've posted a few of them below so you can see for yourself. CUTE CUTE CUTE and you know what, I am loving the time that I will save on these double layouts! Check out their website by clicking HERE.

I'm loving these Halloween layouts. The spider, ghost and goblins are sure to be a hit!



Look at the detail on this Pumpkin patch layout...think how much time you'd save here and for just $5.99. You just can't beat that with a stick!


This one was out of stock or I'd have jumped on it...I have that....ice cream....addiction...you know.


Check 'em out folks. Great stuff!


2 comments:

  1. They are adorable!! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute!!!!!!! I agree with you Jenn, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete