Sunday, October 18, 2009

Layout Share

I finally got some scrapbooking done. Yay me! The first layout needs a little explaining. Some of you may know that I am a photographer (click HERE), anyway, my daughter wanted pictures made for Christmas cards. When grandbaby #3 made this face I just couldn't resist the comment and you have to admit, it does make a funny layout! I used Potpourri Basket to make the border to the right of the picture and the flower at the bottom. The title on the second layout was made with Basecamp. Isn't my grandbaby a darlin!!





Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

  1. Linda, I LOVE the Christmas card LO- I couldnt stop laughing!
    Dawn in MB, SC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are adorable. I love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the layout and comment you used for your granddaughter's Christmas picture!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually laughed out loud when I looked at your first layout... Too, too funny!!!

    Kasot@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh...I love so much of your stuff, but I have to say, I totally love these two! I think that the caption for the Christmas one is great! And, she just looks darling!
    Theresa :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well - I had a tough child to photograph for Christmas photos too - so this cracked me up. Great job and thanks for making me laugh on a Monday morning.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahahahahahahahahahahaha...

    hahahahahahahaha...

    haha...

    Sorry, I couldn't stop laughing! LOVE IT!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is a little cutie. Love the saying.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh My Gosh! This is SO funny! Good job!
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Grandchildren light up our lives! Beautiful picture and card.

    ReplyDelete