Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Let's shift gears!

I am a huge Black Friday fan and assuming you are too, thought I'd share some BF ad leaks, if not, just skip this post and go back to crafting. lol

Northern Tool

Dell

Office Depot

Craft Warehouse

Target

Ace

Sam's Club

Kohls

Old Navy & a Coupon

Lowe's

K Mart

Toys-R-Us Big Book

Harbor Freight

Office Max

Half Priced Books

Sears

Staples

TIP: With Staples, to get the best deals, order online using coupons to make these low prices even lower. Click here to view many Staples coupons on eBay. Stock up on them now before prices on these go up closer to Black Friday.

And then here's the Black Friday Predictions - I so want a $99 netbook!! Click HERE to see what I mean.

Happy Shopping!!

9 comments:

  1. Awesome...thanks! I LOVE Black Friday. Not sure I can do much damage this year as we're going on the Disney Cruise in Dec but I still love to look :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too am a huge BF girl! I have subscriptions to two sites...I would love to know what sites you use...would you share?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too am a BF girl! I subscribe to two sites...I would love to know who you use...would you share?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got these from http://bfads.net/Adscans . This is the only one that I follow...there's more???

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for keeping us posted. I would love to get a netbook.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks I had to share with my sisters

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for the infomation. I'm standing in line at 4:00AM every Black Friday. Love the excitement and of course the great bargains!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the website, I am now a member, I wonder where the Net Books are going to be, and with my luck they will have like 5 in stock. Anyway if you here where they are going to be please let us know!
    Thanks,
    Dawn in MB, SC

    ReplyDelete