If you find that after updating your Design Studio the images on the virtual keypad are very small, follow the instructions below to correct them.
1. With Design Studio not running, go to your My Documents or Documents.
2. Open the file called Cricut.
3. Open User Data.
4. Right-click on CricutFontsMetadata.xml.
5. Rename the extension to "old" so that the file name is now CricutFontsMetadata.old.
6. Close the file.
7. Open Design Studio. It will rebuild the Metadata file making the images bigger.