Monday, November 23, 2009

Layout: Pumpkin Patch

Remember the HOLY COW post that I made back on October 29th? No? Well then click HERE but then come right back.

Ok, I was cleaning my scrapbook room yesterday and saw the box of kits that I ordered and just couldn't help myself. Sat down and in no time at all had a layout made. And how cute it is! And best yet, it looks like I put a lot of time into it. The kits come with cardstock and all the embellishments and with each kit you get easy to follow instructions. The kits are perfect, just enough done for you yet enough left to do to make it feel like your own creation!

Click HERE for the Lotts To Scrap About website and enjoy!

 




 


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. that is just the cutest, I am going to have to go over there and check that out.

    ReplyDelete