Thursday, December 17, 2009

*NEW* Cricut Cartridges Announced

They are called Forever Young, Heritage, Sentimentals, Songbird and Tie The Knot. All are full size cartridges with handbooks. These cartridges are due to be released late December. I hope ya'll hang on to some of that Christmas money cause you're going to need it!

Click on the images for a better look then hit your back button to come back here. 


Forever Young



Celebrate the passion and energy of youth! This fashion oriented cartridge is filled with stylized female silhouettes, shoes, clothing, flowers, and accessories. You'll absolutely love the fifty purses on this cartridge—use them for decorations, party favors, or other projects. With stylish emblems, tags, and words, you’ll be certain to use this cartridge over and over. This cartridge includes: Layer, Emblem, Tag, Word, Purse, and Shadow creative features. 


Heritage




Proudly display your family’s history! You'll love the multitude of houses, fences, vehicles, silhouettes, and other family history shapes on this cartridge. The frames and charms can be used as nameplates or tags for any occasion. This cartridge also includes two decorative fonts with shadows and family history words. This cartridge includes: Word, Frame, Charm, Font, Font Shadow, and Shadow creative features. 


Sentimentals





Keep in touch with the ones you love! This shape cartridge is filled with correspondence themed images such as stamps, quills, inkpots, and flourishes. You’ll fall in love with the detailed shapes, phrases, and tags. The beautiful cards and coordinating envelopes are sure to be a hit with your friends and family. This cartridge includes: Layer, Phrase, Tag, Card, Envelope, and Shadow creative features. 


Songbird




Attention all bird lovers! This beautiful font cartridge features a simple but elegant font that can be used for a variety of projects. You’ll love the Creative Features on this cartridge that place the font on bird, birdhouse, and flower shapes. This font cartridge also features several bird related words and phrases. This cartridge includes: Bird, Birdhouse, Perch, Flower, Flowertop, and Shadow creative features.

Tie The Knot





Capture the magic of weddings! This wedding themed shape cartridge is filled with images such as doves, a church, a wedding ring, and more. The coordinating tags, invitations, and cards can be used for a variety of projects. This cartridge also contains 3D objects that could be used as decorations or party favors. This cartridge includes: Tag, Invitation, Card, Monogram, Monogram Shadow, and Blackout/Shadow creative features.


36 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting! Although I don't think I'll pick up all of them, they are all very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting! The Forever Young cuts are actual a Lettering Delight Graphic package that they came out with maybe a year ago. Love that one!
    Hugs & Happy Holidays!
    Min

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where in the world did you find them? I love the heritage.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for posting them. I don't really care for any of those so that is a good thing for my pocket book.lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for posting. Always enjoy your updates. Curious, I noticed that the cartridge Songbird is missing the letter A? is there a reason?

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the vintage ones - so glad that is becoming popular. Thanks so much for allerting us!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Interesting... Don't know how you get this info, but thanks for sharing! I think the Heritage is my fave and the only one I will "have" to have. Thanks again...

    ReplyDelete
  8. For all of us Heritage Scrapbookers, the Heritage and Sentimentals cartridges will surely be on our list of "must-haves". Thanks for sharing...can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for posting these! It is so nice to see these ahead of time.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh the shame...how could Cricut do this to me! Just when I thought I had every cartridge I wanted :) Thank you Linda and Happy Holidays!
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice. I see me buying the forever young and heritage and the others - we'll see. As soon as they start making projects on these wonderful sites - I will see that I will need that one too. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  12. I MUST have them all-
    So many creative ideas dancing in my head. Provo just keeps coming out with great carts.
    Thanks for always posting new Carts.
    I get excited every day to check your blog and see if anything new is coming our way. For those of us who have them all- it keeps us looking forward to the next cart release.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for the preview! Must save $$ for those Heritage one! Good thing I need theat Songbird Alpha...a missing "a" could be a big problem!! :-)
    LynnV

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love them all. Can't wait til they are available to purchase.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my I am going cartridge POOR. And then Memory Miser has the new set of three seasonal carts which are Love Struck, Easter and Mothers Day all for $59.99 with FREE ship. And now these new ones you just showed are so neat. Thank you so much for showing us. Blessings, Jonnie

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Linda,
    Thanks for the preview!!! They're all so different. I love Tie the Knot, I make Wedding favors and there are a few boxes I can use, but I'll still want all of them eventually. I have to find a better way to store them, or buy a bigger house!!! Have a Happy Christmas and a Merry New Year!
    thanks again,
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks Linda for keeping us up to date. I love them, not sure which one I will have to pick first

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love these. Will probably get all of them except the font because I have SCAL.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love the new cartridge, Heritage sounds like the one I would buy. I need to sell more avon. My web is: youravon.com/essiebell. Help me

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love these carts Linda! How do you do it? Thanks for sharing with all of us out here in the dark....lol

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thank you for sharing the news. I have to have the Forever Young one if nothing else.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Kikko, It does have the letter A. I have a newer image...will get it out asap. ~Linda

    ReplyDelete
  23. Linda,

    Thanks for the updates. I wish they would quit for a while. I don't know how the ladies that buy every cart can afford it. i have about 40 and it's getting harder and harder to convince hubby I need more. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh I think I'm going to have to make Tie the Knot mine soon. Thank you for sharing. They have the best cartridges dont they.
    Hugs
    Raven

    ReplyDelete
  25. thanks for posting Linda,

    My favorite is the heritage one; I'm going to have to get that one!

    Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love anything "Birds", love the Songbirds and Sentimental. Thanks for the preview, just came from Cricut Homesite and saw all of them their, about 8 new carts/solutions for 2010, Yeepee!!Thanks Linda. Happy Holidays, everyone. Blanca

    ReplyDelete
  27. I really like the Forever Young, but I predict the skinny legs will have a tendency to rip and not cut nicely.

    Sometimes, though, I have to wonder what theyre thinking when they put some of these carts out. That bird one, for instance. Hmm.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Well, I happen to see potential in all of them! Yikes!!! I could be in trouble:)

    ReplyDelete
  29. Songbird will be on my list - I love birds.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Thanks for posting I love them, how am I ever going to get out of debit?

    ReplyDelete
  31. This is all new for me. I have to learn a lot, but I have my Cricut Create!
    greetings from Holland,
    Ineke van den Akker

    ReplyDelete
  32. Oh, yes! And oh, noooo! I have ALREADY managed to win some great-priced auctions on ebay. Got Sentimentals, Tie The Knot, and Songbird, but the one I wanted most was Heritage. I think that must be the favorite, because I'm having to really fight for it. Thanks for the information. I just discovered your site and am adding it to my scrapping favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  33. absolutely love the Tie The Knot--hope it hits the stores soon as I need it for my daughter's wedding pages that I am working on.

    ReplyDelete
  34. I wish the company that make the Cricut Cartridges can come out with a GOLF Theme Cartridge (Golf Only)...all the Golf fanatics are waiting for that...we want to be able to do car decals with our friends names and Golf themes, etc.

    ReplyDelete