Sunday, January 3, 2010

A Make The Cut! Share from Eileen

I just got an email from Eileen (along with permission to share with you guys) with this amazing cut that she made with the MAKE THE CUT! program. (Her 1st cut I might add.) Here is an excerpt from her email.

Here is a picture of my first MTC cut. The doll was from a font that she had.



I stored it as .PNG and then uploaded it to MTC. Reset the numbers to 165, applied and accepted. I cut the doll in black and in black and white, the buttons and armbands in white, lips in red, eyes in black and face in pink. It was a snap! The love was cut from one of the available fonts, welded and shadowed. Again easy!



Is this amazing or what! And you know what else. Eileen is sharing her cut file with you guys, just click HERE to download. Thank you Eileen!

3 comments:

  1. They are great. I have the program, but feeling alittle lost. Will get the hang of it.
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Elements post on Jan. 04, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete