Sunday, January 3, 2010

A Make The Cut! Share from Susan

I received this email from Susan. Here is an excerpt from her email.

I just purchased Make the Cut as well and had fun with this Santa and Reindeer as my first project. The graphics came from a free Internet site (can’t for the life of me recall which) and I then layered in Photoshop. I haven’t a clue how to best share this as I only saved the file with all the coloured pieces already separated. Did a black layer for the black portions and then cut the rest in appropriate colours and glued them onto the black layer. A little work but well worth it in the end.

Here is the picture that she traced in the Make The Cut! software.



And here is what it looks like on the mat.


And HERE is where you can download the file. Thank you Susan!

Try Make The Cut! for yourself for FREE by downloading the trial version by clicking HERE or to order Make The Cut simply click HERE. You will not be sorry!!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Christmas/Hanukkah/Kwanzaa post on Jan. 04, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete