Tuesday, January 5, 2010

MTC Version 1.2.0 is HERE!

Version 1.2.0 is here. It has improved shadowing with smoother lines and the ability to rotate images (select image, place mouse on the upper left corner and it will into a rotating tool). Also the outer edge on the mat is now shaded to help in placement of your paper!

To update your Make The Cut! software, simply open your program. A screen will come up telling you there is a newer version available. Just follow the directions to update. (Be sure to close MTC before installing!)

If you don't have MTC, try it yourself for FREE! Download the trial version by clicking HERE or to order Make The Cut simply click HERE.





Try it yourself for FREE by downloading the trial version by clicking HERE or to order Make The Cut simply click HERE.


4 comments:

  1. I am enjoying MTC more and more each time I open it up, and sooooo appreciate the new rotation feature.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post was just made and I accidentally deleted it:

    LuvinmyLabs has left a new comment on your post "MTC Version 1.2.0 is HERE!":

    Hi Linda,
    I had a quick question and thought maybe you might know the answer. I just purchased MTC this past Friday and am loving it so far, but do you know if there is a way to make the cricut cut with MTC faster. When I cut using MTC it cuts very slow and I thought maybe there was a way to make it cut faster. Thanks for any help you can give me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know. On some of my cuts its slow but others its as fast as design studio. Sorry this is no help. =(
    ~Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Linda. I was looking around at different boards for the answer and it doesn't appear that there is a speed adjuster, but he did say when you weld things together it causes it to move a little slower. So that may be why it was going so slow for me.

    ReplyDelete