Thursday, February 18, 2010

New Cricut Cartridge - Preserves

Pick the perfect fruit for your scrapbooks, cards, and home décor! This gorgeous cartridge is filled with lovingly rendered images of a wide assortment of fruits like apples, pears, mangos, and kumquats. You’ll love the card, label, lid, and tag features that will enable you to make the most of this fruit-themed cartridge.

This cartridge includes: Layer, Word, Card, Label, Lid, and Tag creative features.



Available mid-March.

 

 

4 comments:

  1. I don't comment often enough, but I love your blog. I love all your updates on Cricut-related news.

    I'm loving the Preserves cartridge! I love anything with strawberries.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my fav new cartridge, thanks so much for sharing, can't wait to update on DS, so I can see all the goodies I can make. I'm hoping to get From my Kitchen, I think these two carts would work well together. If not..oh well..LOL. I too do not post often enough, and really wish to thank you for all your great posts and information that you give!!!!!

    Lisa :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know, the more I see it, I REALLY like this one... Thanks for the preview.
    Angela xxx.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Linda,

    Thanks for the preview. I don't see this one making my house. I have From My Kitchen and love it but can't justify buying this one.

    ReplyDelete