Thursday, February 18, 2010

New Cricut Cartridge - Straight from the Nest - HSN Exclusive

This cartridge is available exclusively from HSN this April!

Get ready to celebrate the beautiful things in life! The Straight from the Nest cartridge is filled with birds, butterflies, flowers, cupcakes, branches, swirls, and more. Use these darling images on invitations, home d├ęcor, scrapbooks, or whatever else catches your imagination.

This cartridge includes: Layer/Shadow, Corner, Slider, Border, Phrase, and Phrase Shadow creative features.



 

 


4 comments:

  1. Do you know if this one will be available after April not on HSN? I am in Canada so I can't order from HSN but absolutely need this cartridge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm hoping that it will be like Serenade and will be available to the public once the contract with HSN runs out. ~Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boy! I love this cartridge. I really hope this one will be available for purchase without a machine. I really love the birds and leaves. And hope we don't have to wait to long. I ended up buying an expression to get the Serenade cartridge, so can't buy another machine.
    Cheers, Linda

    ReplyDelete