Sunday, March 7, 2010

Cricut Solutions Cartridges on sale TODAY!

Have you guys missed me? :)  I've been laying low for a few weeks now...and I mean low. I started out with what I thought was a sinus infection, then had some major dental work done, then the 'sinus infection' returned only to turn into full blown bronchitis which prompted an onslaught of asthma. My kitchen counter looks like a pharmacy! Have mercy!

On to the good stuff. Everybody is looking forward to spring for many reasons but one of the best that I know of is the fact that National Craft Month rings in spring. Yea! With National Craft Month we'll be seeing all kinds of super deals like the one below. Do me a favor guys, if you see a super deal that you just have to share, how about letting me know about it and I'll do my best to highlight it here on the blog. What do you think!?

For starters, we have:

To celebrate National Craft Month Michael's is having deals all month long. TODAY's deal is the Cricut Solutions Cartridges on sale for $14.99. Check it out by clicking HERE.

UPDATE: I just got word that JoAnn's is price matching these cartridges. Most are saying that their M's doesn't have but a few Solutions cartridges in stock and one gal said that an employee at her M's told her Michael's was going to stop selling the Solutions Cartridges so they were doing this push to clean them off the shelves.....so, you might want to just head straight to Jo's instead. KWIM!


Click on the coupon to print...it excludes most of the 'good stuff' but you never know, you just might find something fun to use it on!

9 comments:

  1. I am new to this craft and to Cricut. Is there a difference in the cartridges? Can 'Solutions' be used by all machines.
    confused
    pat in flint

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pat, all the Cricut cartridges are interchangeable and can be used with all the Cricut machines. So go shopping girl! LOL ~Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks - I had received the coupon in my email - but did not look closely at the ad. I think I'll poke at the solutions, I *think* I have what I want... lets see if any more I need - LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. PS....Solutions cartridges are already cheaper than the full sized ones because they are like mini cartridges...only have 50 or so cuts where as the full size cartridges have 300 (give or take) cuts per cartridge. Hope this helps, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the info and for the coupon!

    We HAVE missed you - hope you are feeling better - take care.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck!
    I was at my local Michaels 10 minutes after they opened and the only solutions cartridge they have is the baseball one. And that is the only one they had last week before the sale too.
    And when I complained all I got was a standard "Sorry for the inconvenience"
    Wasn't worth my time leaving the house. Sooo disappointed.

    ReplyDelete
  7. UPDATE: I just got word that JoAnn's is price matching these cartridges. Most are saying that their M's doesn't have but a few Solutions cartridges in stock and one gal said that an employee at her M's told her Michael's was going to stop selling the Solutions Cartridges so they were doing this push to clean them off the shelves.....so, you might want to just head straight to Jo's instead. KWIM!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for the info! I will have to stop in to Michaels to get some paper from there that they don't carry at my local JoAnns but I will be heading over to Jo's afterwards to see if I need any more of the solutions cartridges- at that cheap of a price- who can pass it up?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes, I too was VERY disappointed in my local Michaels.. all they had was one cartridge, a wedding one, and how often would I use that one.. So I asked for a number for another M's 45 min drive away. Called and they said they had some. Lucky for me, we had to make a stop before heading that way and the girl called me back and said that she checked again and all they had was the baseball one.. when your husband gives you his ok to buy something and you cant get it.. gosh that makes me mad.. glad you told me about JoAnns.. might see if I can get there before the sale runs out!

    ReplyDelete