Saturday, March 13, 2010

Lott's To Scrap About WINNER! YAY!


Remember this post, scroll down to "Want to WIN 5 PAGE KITS?" It was for a drawing hosted by Lott's To Scrap About. We had a whooping 365 people leave comments and now a random number has been picked.


The WINNER of the 5 double page kits of their choosing from Lott's To Scrap About is...

.

.

.

EVA!

Here's what Eva had to say:

Here comes the sun i love the colors the brown and oranges together such a different look than the normal summer sunshine colors LOVE IT - Eva Savage evasempermom@.....

Congratulations Eva! Jenn from Lott's To Scrap About will be contacting you shortly with instructions on how to claim your prize.

Thanks to everybody for playing!

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations Eva and thank you for the fun giveaway Linda. Those are some beautiful lay outs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks everyone for playing!! We will have to do it again soon!!
    -Jen
    www.lottstoscrapabout.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Eva!!! Enjoy playing with your page kits.

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrads to Eva. Hey btw, I am new on your blog and was wondering all the cricut cartridges that you have listed and the number next to them, is how many you own?
    If so, wow, I have three as I bought my 1st personal cutter in December 2008. I love it and took Sandee's class yesterday to learn things I didnt' know.
    I have been scrapbooking for almost 12 years. Wow!
    Nice blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks sandalloons40, I'm not sure where you are seeing a number but I don't have near what most think I do. I have 36. ~Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is an awesome site. I'm glad I popped in because now I have a new scrapbook resource.

    ReplyDelete