Saturday, May 8, 2010

LOST, Make The Cut! and my Cricut

My son is a huge LOST fan. I'm not. Anyway, he sent me a picture and asked if I could create a file with it on "that Cricut machine" for him. I could but not with the Cricut alone, I needed Make The Cut!. Here's what I came up with.


Now, not being a LOST fan I don't have a clue what the emblem is or what it means but he was thrilled with it. I cut it out of vinyl and he used the white part. If you don't have Make The Cut! (on sale for $58.36 right now) and want it, click HERE. If you already have MTC and just want the file, click HERE. If you don't watch LOST either and are now lost yourself, then skip this post and go to the next one.

ETA: Audrey sent me two links that other LOST fans might enjoy, check them out by clicking HERE and HERE.

7 comments:

  1. Good grief...I saw the title of this post in my email and thought you had lost all your stuff...lol Thank goodness you meant a tv program :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHA! I guess you were LOST too!! LOL ~Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooohhhhhh! We love LOST. That is so cool!! Do you have this file in svg forgmat? I would love to make my husband a t-shirt with it. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Margot, I made it in MTC format but I'm sure you could convert it. I'm on my way out the door or I'd do it for you. ~Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not a Lost fan, but I AM a MTC fan! It is AWESOME ! ! !
    A MUST have accessory for my Cricut!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh too cool!! We are Lost fans and I recognized that immediately. Now you just need the various symbols that go in the middle. lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Elements post on May. 09, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete