“We are extremely excited to announce this particular update; it’s the biggest one we’ve made to Gypsy by Cricut in 2010,” said Tonia Conger, VP of consumer marketing for Provo Craft. “The new features and functionality address a lot of what has been on our customers’ wish lists—expanding even more their creative potential and the freedom to design anywhere with ease and precision.”
The new Gypsy upgrade includes specifically:
• The much-anticipated Photo App is now available for Gypsy by Cricut users.
• The ability to hide-contours enabling users even greater ability to customize and create new designs, hide any part of an existing shape for greater customization Hidden contours will save when the design is saved.
• Rulers for the mat screen so users can more readily see the actual size of the shapes they cut.
• Feature keys now show descriptive text and icons to help users make better use of their cartridges without the use of the printed manual.
• Gypsy can now be restored at home if required.
• Gypsy now displays “Busy Syncing…” while connected to GypsySync through your computer to inform users that it is not available for use while it is in Syncing mode.
• Cartridges can now be added to Gypsy faster and more reliably than before.
New Cricut Cartridges Viewable with the Update:
• Wall Décor and More
• Freshly Picked
• Cindy Loo
• Mini Monsters
• Disney/Pixar – Toy Story
• Tabs have been added to the layers making it easier to navigate a design with multiple layers.
• The ability to hide layers making it easier to design.
• The ability to name your layers and improve organization.
• The ability to reorder layers making it easier to design
• Gypsy now “powers on” in less than half the time it did before.
• Minor cosmetic improvements and bug fixes.
To Update Gypsy: Click HERE.
For more information on Gypsy: Click HERE.