Thursday, July 22, 2010

AC Moore Selling "Un-released" Cartridges

If you are lucky enough to have an AC Moore nearby you should make a beeline over there because the word on the street is that the not-yet-released-for-sale by Provocraft cartridges Simply Charmed, The Country Life, Rock Princess, Happy Hauntings and Winter Frolic are on their shelves already. And then there's another bonus, inside each box is a scratch off for an upcoming contest to win a trip AND the NEW CRICUT IMAGINE MACHINE!


8 comments:

  1. simply charmed was not sent to my local store for sale.Just the other 4

    ReplyDelete
  2. My store in NC had The Country Life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How much are they selling the cartridges for? I looked online and they are regular retail (ouch!) but I've heard that in the stores they are just $39. True? ~Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes all cartridges are 39.99 this week. And they did get the 4. The Country Life, Rock Princess, Happy Hauntings and Winter Frolic, as well the 3 minis which are 25% off this week too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How do you always have the best insider info? You are so plugged in. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got Winter Frolic because of you. Thanks so much for announcing this. You are a sweetheart.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Randi for the price check! Alecia, I read read read. haha! Kimberly, don't you love WInter Frolic!! ~Linda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhh Linda, thanks for this info. I have been wanting a Halloween cart for the longest and since this cart came out .... Silly... But it felt like it was meant for me. So Friday morning I got your email and made calls to the only ACMoore around my area about 30 something miles away. They had it!!! I was jumping in excitement lol
    Well I got Happy Hauntings and I can't thank you enough =] thanks for keeping me up to date, you are awesome!!!!

    ReplyDelete