Sunday, July 11, 2010

Cricut Circle Bracelet

A friend shared with me a picture of the Cricut Circle Bracelet that she received when she joined the Cricut Circle (Details HERE). She's sad because her bracelet is already turning. I told her to call PC...oh well. =(

Edited to add: My friend received a phone call from Provo Craft like 10 minutes after I posted this picture. She said she almost had a heart attack thinking the call was in response to this post but it wasn't, it was a welcome call from the Circle peeps. HAHAHA!

 



_GYPSY A to Z DVD Cricut Expression Cartridge Machine

9 comments:

  1. Wow! Glad I didn't sign up for the Circle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! That's the bracelet PC was bragging about? Buahahahaha!!! I am SO NOT jealous by anything I have seen yet...this dinky quarter machine bracelet...the "personalized" welcome letter (wake up ladies...this was a letter done in WORD using the mail merge option; you can blast out thousands of letter in a matter of minutes)...the cart which looks pretty similar to Sentimental and Heritage...yep...glad I didn't into this Circle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I weighed back and forth and the back won! I just couldn't see spending that much money to join a club.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am really curious as to how many members are in the cricut circle. I'm not one of them :-(

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG...that bracelet is...well it's just plain cheap looking!! I am so glad I did not join the circle!! Although I do feel bad for that joined and it is not living up to their expectations!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. kgscrapper, I'm hearing from several that joined and they are not happy campers! =\
    ~Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. It said that only the top 3 percent got to join. NOT TRUE everyone I know got the email. I thought about it for a while, then said no.

    ReplyDelete