Thursday, July 22, 2010

Ginney Struck GOLD!

CONGRATULATIONS to Ms Ginney Juarez! She managed to save 8000 Cricut Reward points and has now received her Gold Expression. She said that it took her 3 years to earn them all! Way to go Ginney and thank you for sharing your excitement with us!

BTW, if you too were saving for a GOLD, well, um, sorry, but there are no more left. Provocraft has even removed the 8000 point category from the menu so I'm thinking they are not going to replace it with any thing else...at least not for now. =(




2 comments:

  1. With as much money as they are making, I'd sure likr to see them put up another machine... Or something good between the 4000 and 8000 points! I only have 4000 points and I didn't like the gold color, but like it or not, I would have got it to if I had the points!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That is a lot of points savings - congrats to Ginney !!

    ReplyDelete