Thursday, July 15, 2010

Martha Stewart Cake Art Cartridges (YUMMY!)

Provocraft is on the ball today! Just yesterday they announced that they had teamed up with Martha Stewart for some exciting new cake cartridges (which, by the way, can be used in your regular Cricut to cut paper) and already today we have images. Yea! Below you will find the Martha Stewart Crafts All Occasions Cake Art, Elegant Cake Art and Seasonal Cake Art. Beside each title is a link to the handbook, be sure to check each out by clicking on it. I am LOVING the borders on these cartridges!

Martha Stewart All Occasions Cake Art (click HERE for the handbook)




Martha Stewart Seasonal Cake Art (click HERE for the handbook)




Martha Stewart Elegant Cake Art (click HERE for the handbook)



2 comments:

  1. I may get these just so I do not have to keep buying her punches. Which I have quite a few. But this would be a cost savings. They look like copies of her borders and single punches. Thanks so much for posting these and I'll be watching HSN

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same reason for me as well. Why buy the punch when you can cut it out on the paper you want! What a savings!!! They are on sale for $59.95 at HSN but I saw them someplace else for in the $30+ range.
    Mstgane
    Ann

    ReplyDelete