Monday, July 5, 2010

My Gypsy is Wandering Aimlessly =]

If you've tried updating your G in the last 2 weeks you probably got this message


which is sad cause all the G fans are wanting this update so that the Lite cartridges will be added to their machine.

Oh and just in case you're wondering about the error message, no need to call technical support, they already know about this glitch and will work on it as soon as they get back from their July 4th holiday. =D



Provo Craft Gypsy Clutch Bag with Shoulder Strap-

7 comments:

  1. Thanks Linda! I tried to do mine the other day & was not looking fwd to calling technical support. Now I don't have to. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It made me so sad to see that error message. I have tried numerous times and with no luck. I am glad (kinda) that its not just mine. I was worried. Well hopefully they will get the kinks figured out soon....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for letting us know! I too got the error message and was going to call but you saved me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Linda,
    Well, it seems they (cricut) have the glitch fixed. Now, the new problem.....you cannot get the new lite cartridge on the Gypsy. And wouldn't you know it, that's the only one I bought! I've been told by Cricut customer service it could be a few more weeks before the problem is fixed :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. oops! the lite cartridge that cannot be loaded on the Gypsy is Celebrate with Flourish. So sorry I forgot to post it in my last comment. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't load the cartridge Car Decals either. I called customer support and they sent another...that cannot be loaded on the gypsy either

    ReplyDelete