Tuesday, August 10, 2010

The PINK ATG is in STOCK!

I love my red ATG but I'm thinking I'm going to have to upgrade to the pink. LOVE IT! Click HERE to check them out for yourself.


Scotch ATG Applicators quickly and neatly apply Scotch and 3M branded adhesive transfer tapes. A touch of the trigger releases the adhesive and liner for quick, controlled application of tape. No mess or clean-up. Saves time and effort. This ATG applicator applies adhesive transfer tape while simultaneously removing and rewinding the liner. The liner is captured on a secondary spool, leaving only the adhesive on the surface. The Scotch ATG Adhesive Applicator Gun is perfect for all of your scrapbooking and paper projects. Each package includes one ATG Applicator Gun, 2 rolls of ¼” tape - 72 yards total and also features:
  • Covered gears minimize applicator jams
  • Transparent cover allows the user to keep a constant check on remaining tape
  • Holds up to 60 yards of Scotch Adhesive Transfer Tape
  • For use with ¼” Scotch ATG Tapes
  • 3M will donate a portion of the proceeds to Susan G Komen Foundation.
Please note! This is the same size as the ATG 714 and will hold all 1/4" tape designed for ATG use.


6 comments:

  1. I was so super excited to get mine in the mail last night after pre-ordering it what seems like forever ago!! I can't wait to use it :o) Super happy part of the proceeds are going to SGK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where's a good place (translate: cheap! LOL) to get refills for the ATG 714?? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grandma, I buy mine from Framingsupplies.com. Also, you can use a Michael's coupon to get 40% off a 2-pack that goes for $9.99. Speaking of Michael's, I bought this gun w/2 rolls there a couple of weeks ago. I think it was $34.99 before I used the 40%off coupon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks a lot, ReadyAim! I have to check my Michael's to see if they have it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello all...

    I wanted everyone to know we carry Made in the USA ATG Refills at very competitive prices all of which are 100% ACID FREE and are applicable to use in all 3M/Scotch ATG Guns and which are equivilent to 3M Poducts.

    Please visit www.onesourcetapes.com

    Here is a listing of pricing:

    1/4" X 36 YD 1.6 MIL (3M 987) $1.56/Roll
    1/2" X 36 YD 1.6 MIL (3M 987) $2.24/Roll
    3/4" X 36 YD 1.6 MIL (3M 987) $3.10/Roll

    All orders are $5.00 FLAT SHIPPING to the 48 US States. Minimum order (5) rolls.

    ReplyDelete