Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Blogs, Blogs and Blogs, Oh My!

I am a blog hopper. I live vicariously through those bloggers that are better disciplined than I am and actually get some scrapping done. I know, I know. I'm working on it.

Anyway, I thought that today I would share with you three of the zillion blogs that are on my favorites list. In no particular order, first is the Cutting Above blog. This blog is run by my friend Maggie. Maggie is somewhat of a crafting connoisseur. She can do everything!! And right now Maggie has a give-a-way going on over there. Click HERE to go to her blog for a chance to win one of two Home Decor cartridges or a Once Upon A Princess cartridge. I love both of these cartridges!


Next is the Everyday Cricut blog. This blog is run by two sweet ladies, Joy and Melanie and let me tell you, these are busy busy busy ladies. They always have something good cooking on their craft tables. And right now they are busy creating and having fun with the Cricut Imagine. What lucky ladies they are!! Check out the Everyday Cricut blog by clicking HERE.


And last for today is the Capadia Designs blog. This blog is run by Diane. Diane is probably the most creative person I know of and her blog proves it. Everyday she shares a wonderful project and so much more. She takes the time to photograph her project while she's working on it so we can see a step-by-step demonstration and learn from her experience. Click HERE to visit the Capadia Designs blog.


Let me tell you ladies, blogging takes a lot of time and dedication so if you get a chance to check out these great blogs, how about leaving a comment expressing your appreciation to these awesome ladies. I'm sure they would love to hear from you.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the recommendations. I already visit Everyday Cricut regularly, but I will be sure to check out the other two.

    If you get a chance, please come and visit.

    Georgiana
    http://www.carsonscricutcreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda, You posted 3 great blogs! I go to Everyday Cricut all the time, but I was unaware of the other 2, but I will now go to them also, I have added those to my favorites list.
    Thanks,
    KY Scrapper

    ReplyDelete