Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Cricut IMAGINE Cheat Sheets

With the release of the Imagine, I figured I better get myself in gear and start working on the Imagine Cheat Sheets! So now, yay, they are done! The great thing about this list is that it's not a spreadsheet, instead it's pictures AND the pages are not numbered so you can download/print only the sheets with the cartridges that you own (or would like to own). Each page gives you the title of the cartridge along with the type of cartridge (colors & patterns or art), a picture and description. You can download a copy HERE if you like.

BTW, as you guys know, some of the individual cartridge sheets I share here on the blog, but the master cheats I prefer that you join the Cricut Cheat Sheet Yahoo group to get. By joining the group, you will get updates as they become available. Click HERE to join the group.

I do hope that you find them useful. =)



No comments:

Post a Comment