Monday, September 27, 2010

Cricut Imagine Paper and A Punch

Cricut Imagine owners bought out all the white cardstock that HSN had so I thought I'd pass on this information in case you are one of the ones that is searching for a new source. I took the pictures below at Walmart. This is Colorbok Textured Cardstock, 40 sheets for $5. Not bad.


And then while there I noticed that they have several of the Martha Stewart punches marked down. This one was marked $11 but rang up for $3....and to think, this Drippy Goo border punch was selling on Ebay just last year for around $70. =\


7 comments:

  1. i want that punch and haven.t found it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tanya, they had about 4-6 of her punches and 2 different border punches on clearance. Check your Walmart. Good luck! ~Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sold for $70??? People are crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I posted $70 but after going back and looking up the original post it was $50. See here: http://just-a-scrappin.blogspot.com/2008/10/for-petes-sake.html ~Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharingthe info., I'm hitting up my local WalMart a.s.a.p. :)
    Thanks,
    Cassie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Linda, I'm not so sure the HSN price on that white Bazzil was all that great. I think it was $20. On scrapbook.com's superstore I found white Bazzil in 25 page packs for $4.29. That is just over $17 for 100 sheets.

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for the info just in time as I am going out the door to the WalMart!

    ReplyDelete