Click HERE to register.
Be a part of our first Cricut(R) Online Class. Learn more about how to use your Cricut and how to make this classic fall topiary banner.
Mark your calendars—November 11 @ 7pm (Mountain). This special 1-hour class will be led by artist and crafter, Natalie Malan. In this FREE class, Natalie will be teaching the basics of using your Cricut machine as we make this beautiful fall topiary banner that’s sure to impress your holiday guests.
Since this will be a live event, you’ll have the chance to ask questions during the class. We’ll also make the class available to you later in case you want to watch it again.
Class space is limited, so please don’t wait to register.
Here’s a list of the supplies we’ll need:
* (1) sheet of Basic Grey Marrakech Chai paper
* (1) sheet of Basic Grey June Bug Kaleidoscope paper
* (1) sheet of Basic Grey June Bug Admiral paper
* (1) sheet of brown damask cardstock paper
* (1) sheet of white cardstock paper
* (1) sheet of brown glitter paper
* ¼" brown satin ribbon – 4 feet
* ½ oz. tub of Art Glitter Persimmon ultrafine opaque glitter
* Free glitter tray (FREE when purchased with this kit)
* 2 oz. bottle of Art Glitter clear drying glitter glue
* Country Life Cricut Cartridge
* Sentimentals Cricut Cartridge
* Crepe Paper (any standard crepe paper will do)
* Any Cricut machine (Original, Create or Expression)
* Cuttlebug (optional)
* Gypsy (optional, we’ll be providing a cut file before the class)
* A needle and thread (we recommend white thread)
* Hot glue (or other)
* Scissors to cut the crepe paper
We’ve pre-packaged some bundles if you’d like to order online from Cricut.com when you register, or you can pick these items up from your favorite craft store.
Bundles from Cricut.com include the items in bold above. Remember, Cricut Circle members receive an additional 10% off!
After you register, you'll receive a confirmation email and reminder email with all the log-in details.