Sunday, October 3, 2010

Monthly Challenge

Our calendars are being formed for the new month so right now, get it out and write in at least one hour a week for designated scrapbooking time. Yes you can find it. It is there. Plan for it. Write it in and DO it. SO you have to give up reruns of CSI or Friends....No more wishful thinking....grab that time before it slips away. Make your time work for you. Use those supplies like papers and stickers. Zip out a few pages. Your family really does NOT want to have to dispose of 3 carts full of paper at an estate sale after you are gone....They would much rather look over your finished albums full of treasured memories. Ü

6 comments:

  1. To funny, never in a million years will I ever be able to use up my supplies....I have more then Michaels!! It's a standing joke in are house what my hubby will do with it if I die. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've adopted your challenge. Hopefully I can follow through haha

    http://acaffeinatedcrafter.blogspot.com/2010/10/my-monthly-challenge.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're absolutely right! One hour a week isn't too much to ask :) lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so true, and the older I get the more I think about that!! I accept the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My husband says you nailed me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know of a few family members who would love my paper packs and stash of scrapbooking and crafting goodies. LOL I really need to do this challenge. One hour is not much and can be so valuable once I have a finish product to show off. Thanks

    ReplyDelete