Sunday, November 14, 2010

Cricut and Black Friday, Whoohoo!

Black Friday is coming ya'll! Two sales that you NEED to know about are below. One is the Walmart ad, they will have NEW Lite cartridges on sale for $20...from what I understand, there are 20+ NEW Lite cartridges being introduced for Black Friday. In the ad below, you can even see a sneak peak of some of those cartridges. They will also have really cool colored (Aqua, Plum, Green and Canary) Expressions on sale for just $185 and they come with 2 brand spankin' new cartridges, Playtime and Cricut Classic Font.



And then over at Costco, you'll be able to pick up the Cricut Cake Personal Cutter Bundle for $279.99. Lord help us.


Better pictures can be found HERE.


7 comments:

  1. I think a part of my brain just exploded. I had heard the rumors, but this is the first place I've been able to view the ad for Walmart! Eek!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't plan on fighting crowds on BF but now I think I have to!

    ReplyDelete
  3. For others looking for the full ad, here it is: http://www.black-friday.net/walmart-ad-scan.html#

    ReplyDelete
  4. any sneak peeks at what's on the walmart bundle cartridges

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!! Thanks for posting, I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete