Thursday, November 11, 2010

Scrapbook Magazines

Do you have a favorite scrapbooking magazine? I've got a few but my bestest favorite is Scrapbooks, Etc. Why? Well, one reason is the layouts that they share are good for us regular (aka simple) scrapbookers and then another reason is because of their online newsletter, it's chock full of interesting ideas, examples and other cool stuff AND it's FREE. Gotta love FREE!! Sign up to receive yours by clicking HERE and then clicking on Free Newsletter.


4 comments:

  1. linda take off that link. when you click on it it is signed in to you on scrapbook etc. just want you to know. Its a great site also. I am a sub. also. hugs

    dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Linda for the link to Scrapbooks Etc. I always need a great resource to a help kick-start my creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Scrapbooks, Etc. my favorite too!

    ReplyDelete