Monday, December 6, 2010

Make The Cut Peeps!

Did you know that Lettering Delights now has SVG files? Yep, they do. Everything from fonts, tags, cards and shapes of all kinds. For those of you that have the Make The Cut software, you should be so excited about that because their svg's are sooooo cute!  So here's the deal, I am a Lettering Delights affiliate so by clicking on the 3rd image below (in this post), you will be helping this blog continue to operate so THANK YOU! Now go have fun checking out those new files and be sure to grab your 2 free ones. Click HERE or on the affiliate banner at the bottom of this post to be directed there now.

Lettering Delights now offers SVGs. Scalable Vector Graphics are the new standard in web-delivered images. They’re printable, cuttable and scalable for unlimited creative possibilities. We’re launching SVGs with a bang! We’ve got dozens of sets, hundreds of new images, for you to see. 





And today we are giving you an entire set FREE! Get the Merriment Alphabet and Merriment Graphic Set now!


AND by clicking on this affiliate banner, you can also get 9 free fonts! Cool deal huh!


9 Free Fonts


8 comments:

  1. Okay, call me silly, how do I click on the link? I don't see a third image or an affiliate banner.

    Thanks!
    April

    ReplyDelete
  2. See the picture that says 9 free fonts? Click on it or even one of the Lettering Delight banners that are running up the left of this post. Thanks!! Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is no 9 free fonts picture. It just simply says ...9 free fonts. Also, the "Lettering Delights" entries on the left hand side of the page don't have any links. Is it me...I use Firefox to view your page.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know AJoy. I'm using Firefox too and can see it. Just try clicking on the words 9 free fonts. After it takes you to Lettering Delights, do a search for svg. ~Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. I too have been trying to download the fonts for the last couple of days - no success as yet - can anyone help?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sylvia, did you create and then sign into your account with them? Once you do that you add them to your cart and go through the check out process even though they are free, you'll then be able to download from your account. ~Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Linda, I have now managed to log into my account. Originally, I did not receive the confirmation e-mail but had another go at registering.

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! Thanks so much for the info and the link!! I LOVE SVG's and especially free ones :)

    ReplyDelete