- How to see the designs on multiple pages at the same time.
- How to move the MTC 3.2.0 toolbars from their default positions.
- How to search installed or uninstalled fonts.
- Using the Snap feature in MTC 3.2.0
- Finding the name of the font that was used in a file in the Layer Properties toolbar, even if welded, file closed and reopened, etc.
- Sizing multiple lines of text the same size.
- Copying and pasting text from other software into MTC 3.2.0
- Wrapping text to top and bottom of a shape, and keeping the text right side up using the Wrap Object to Shape tool or Bezier Warp tool.
- How to back up Your Shapes to copy to a new computer.
- Wrap a dash around a shape using the Wrap Object to Shape feature of MTC 3.2.0
- Differences between Vector and Raster images, and file types.
- Creating layers from clipart and line drawings.
- Editing designs for Print and Cut projects
- Adding fonts to MTC
- Cutting issues to Cricut due to old firmware.
Also, if you'd like more information on Make The Cut, click HERE. Be sure to go to the forum, TONS of helpful tutorials, FREE files and great conversation there.