Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Vinyl Vinyl Everywhere!

I recently signed up with Expressions Vinyl as an affiliate. What that means is if you click the link in this post and then buy something from their site I will get a small percentage (5%) as a referral. Hey! a girls got to pay for her addition some how right. =D

So, folks, if you want some of the best vinyl (I already have just about every color they make!) then by all means, click HERE to check them out. They not only have vinyl in different sizes but also the outdoor vinyl, t-shirt vinyl and the printable vinyl.

Watch this video to see a gal use the printable vinyl in a project. Really cool!



9 comments:

  1. I didn't even know there was outdoor vinyl or printable vinyl. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea, the outdoor vinyl has a stronger adhesive to combat the elements. The printable is great for those that have the Imagine AND for us that use Make The Cut. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. And T shirt vinyl too!!!!!Oh MY.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha! Yep, t-shirt vinyl too. I've not tried it yet tho but I sure do want to. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I ordered their vinyl for putting initials on the dancefloor at my son's wedding and verses on the walls. It is absolutely the best! Glad you hooked up with them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Neat idea! Love it. Off to Lowe's for some wood!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great project! I'm hoping they ship overseas as I would love to have some printable vinyl- especially if it's waterproof!

    Thanks for sharing! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Is the water proff printable vinyl the outdoor only? It doesn't say so on the site.

    roxx39t @yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Roxx, you can use it indoor or out. =)

    ReplyDelete