Saturday, February 12, 2011

Thinking Outside The Box - Well Groovy!

I have set aside this entire weekend to work on updating the Cricut Cheat Sheets. (Do I need help? Why yes, I'd love help! Email me at ohscrap@gmail.com.) ANYWAY, so I'm working on the cartridges and I'm up to Groovy Times. Now I have to tell you, this is probably a cartridge that I would never ever ever ever buy just because it's just not my thing. Know what I mean. ANYWAY, so here I am working on this cartridge and I'm seeing these images and I'm thinking, you know that would look really cool on a card or scrapbook page. Look at the picture below to see what I mean....now, forget about the silhouette...just look at the layers under her. See the red, orange, yellow, green and blue layers...wouldn't that look 'groovy' (sorry about that) as the background on a layout? That's what I'm saying! Ok, so I'm still not going to buy the cartridge but thought I'd point that out for those of you that might be on the fence about this one.




No comments:

Post a Comment