Thursday, March 31, 2011

Scrapbook Kits!

I found this site while goofing off on Facebook. =D

They have really cool scrapbook kits, most only $6 which isn't a bad price at all being they do all the work, all you have to do is assemble and add your pictures. Another thing I like is their Idea Gallery. Check it out, tons of good ideas there.

Click HERE to visit Out On A Limb Scrapbooking now.


Oh one more thing, be sure to check out the Cut Outs...how cool are these! Really handy for when you don't have a certain cartridge or .svg.


****Edited to Add****

After posting this, Tam on the Rocks posted in the comments another site and they have their kits for $5! Click HERE to see My Scrapbook Zone! =D


4 comments:

  1. Oooooo, thanks for that good find! I also found a great one on FB last week with $5 kits: http://www.myscrapbookzone.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooowwww I like that one too!! I'm going to add it to the post now. Thanks! Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linda--You rock! Thank you so much for sharing those great finds! Scrapbook kits are a great way to jump start one's creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  4. VA, I ordered 10 kids from another place....don't remember the name now but it was probably 6 months ago, anyway, took those to my last crop...dang I need to go scrapbooking...anyway, made the night sooooo much more productive for me. I didn't stick right to the kits design but added my own touch to it and loved the concept. It made it like my brain wasn't having to start from a blank sheet of paper by giving me a jump start. =D ~Linda

    ReplyDelete