Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Wha?

I was looking around on Ebay and found a cartridge that I've never heard of. It's called Elegant Edges so I'm thinking borders and such. I've been wanting a borders cartridge FOREVER! Can't wait to see what this one is about!

Edited to add: Well pooh! I was just over at the Cricut Facebook page and someone said they spotted this cartridge at AC Moore today as well as two others that she'd never seen, Cricut Demask Decor and Everyday Pop-Up Cards. I'm thinking these will be the ones introduced in this weeks Hello Thursday newsletter. Yea!



One of my blog readers sent me this LINK for the pop up card cartridge.





3 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see and hear more about those three new cartridges. Although, there goes my craft budget. LOl

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been waiting for a boarder cart. Very excited here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, they are all at A.C. and on sale in Manassas, Va. I bought 4 of them.
    Sheila

    ReplyDelete