Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Blog Surfing

Hi guys. I've been blog surfing this morning and found 2 blogs that I'd like to share with you. The first is SewDelish. The post that caught my eye was "How To Tutorial - Printing and Organising My Cricut Cartridge Handbooks". It's a really great post for those of you that are into organization and like to have visuals of your cartridges, check SewDelish out by clicking on any of the links and HERE. Be sure to leave her some comment love (we bloggers love that!).



The second blog I wanted to tell you about is Creative Critterz and the post that I wanted you to see is "EXPRESSION2: Just A Note Digital Cartridge". In this blog post Tammy has not only wonderful videos that show us the new features on the Expression2 but also step-by-step instructions. Check out this blog by clicking HERE.


Enjoy this beautiful spring day ladies! =)

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing!! Can't wait to look around on both blogs some more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing checking them out now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing Linda! I need a book for tags bags boxes- pc is out of stock, so now I can just print one. And I struggled all weekend with the just a note cart and am thrilled that someone figured it out for me!

    ReplyDelete