Friday, May 27, 2011

Design Studio Updated

Provocraft has a Design Studio update ready. (Yeah baby! Can't wait to play with all those new cartridges!) Remember, when updating your font packs, you do not need to un-install Design Studio as the update is only adding cartridges, not changing the program itself.

After you click on the link below, scroll down to the second download button to download the fonts only and then be sure to close Design Studio before installing the update. Easy peasy.

Click HERE to get your update now. =D


3 comments:

  1. Thanks for letting us know! I much prefer DS over my Gypsy so am glad for the update.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so afraid of any updates because I want to continue to use SCAL2. I would be lost without it, but can't afford a new cutter. I just tried to link Florals Embellished on my Gypsy and it said I had to update. Now what.

    Time to make a choice. I choose SCAL2 over DS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kate - me too. Love DS, Gypsy, not so much. =\
    Gina - so sad that PC has put us in this predicament isn't it.

    ReplyDelete