Saturday, May 28, 2011

Hello My Name is Linda and I am A Tagaholic

So you are too huh. haha! Love them. Love all the Cricut cartridges that are out there now that have tags on them. Heck, I remember the first cartridge that I bought that had tags on it...boy was I siked! So anyway, today I thought I'd share a list of 100 things you can use to embellish your tags. Did I miss anything? Can you add to the list?

Top 100 things to embellish tags with...

alphabet beads
alphabet punches
appliques
beads
bows
brads
buttons
chalk
charms
coins
color copies
colored pencil
cork
corrugated paper
cut-outs
distressed paper
embossing
embossing powder
embroidering
embroidery floss
envelopes
eyelet charms
eyelet words
eyelets
fabric
faux finishing
felt
fibers
frames
game pieces
glass pebbles
glitter
journaling
jute
lace
laser cuts
letter tiles
magic mesh
memorabilia
metal accents
metal mesh
metal rim tags
mirrors
mulberry paper
nail heads
transparencies
paper clips
paper piecing
patterned paper
pen work
playing cards
pockets
poems
polymer clay
pop dots
postage stamps
postcards/cards
pre-printed die cuts
pressed flowers
pressed leaves
punch art
punches
puzzle pieces
quilling
raffia
rhinestones
ribbon
ric rac
rolled paper
rub ons
rubber stamps
sequins
sewing
shadow boxes
shaker boxes
shaved ice
sheet music
shells
silk flowers
small tags
stamps
stencils
stickers
string
strips of paper
tassels
tiles
tinsel
tiny glass marbles
titles
torn paper
tulle
twistel
vellum
watch faces
wire
wire words
word titles
wrapping paper
zipper



1 comment:

  1. I love tags and I love to make them so I have cute ones for presents. I need to make some more for my stash.

    ReplyDelete