Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Cricut Mini (aka Revamped Original)

Kim S posted this on one of the Cricut Yahoo groups as a 'tongue in cheek' kind of thing but I thought it was so insightful that I just had to show it to you guys.

OK.. I didn't want to respond but the psychic vibes were too great.. My inner eye is predicting what will happen in a few weeks... I see a HSN premiere. I see many people buying the machine, since it will be on 60 easy pays of $2 each and well, we just can't resist that can we... I predict that hooking it up to CCR will present just a few people monumental troubles.. then CCR with all its buggy goodness (that's computer bugs) will anger more than a few of those and we will have weeks and weeks of postings and complaints about PC putting out a machine before its time, and people having to return it to HSN, thus preventing them from finishing a 300 invitation project to Uncle Phil's 65th b-day party! Then in 6 months, we will have still more complaints when the machine is available at Mike's on clearance for $19.99 and you can use a coupon.. and people will still be waiting for their 6th machine to arrive. OK.. I'm being sarcastic, but anyone other than me see a pattern with PC and its "new machines"? I sure hope I'm wrong, because these HSN launches are testing my patience. LOL

Good luck to anyone who takes the leap...

Kim S

8 comments:

  1. Couldn't agree with you more!!! Very well said!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the chuckle! Yep! I totally see the pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim, You hit the nail on the head with that! Just a thought but they could make the machines and cartridges they have now less expensive and more people would be able to afford to buy them thus increasing their sales! But I tend to think in common sense mode so what do I know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe anyone saw my little post and commented on it. Thanks for highlight ;)
    Kim S

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kim, can you use your psychic vibes and send me some lottery numbers!! You got it going on girl! haha!! ~Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can totally understand where this is coming from. I don't understand how we as customers keep allowing ourselves to be treated this way.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OOPS, Cricut does it again! Does ANY machine they put out meet up with customer expectations? And isn'nt the craft room going to cost money? So not only do you have to buy the machine, but be trapped into another Cricut product that may not work, which costs you more, and probably will get you into buying bocoo carts at $80 a pop! Too expensive to me, and when it doesn't work, REALLY a costly lesson in what not to buy economics. AND the stupid machines don't even cut as well as some others now coming out on the market... I will NOT buy another Cricut machine, my Expression sits in my hallway just gathering dust and I'm onto another brand... People are getting too smart to keep taking this garbage and stupid stuff that is just marketing with hollow promises. I can't afford to spend my money on stuff that does not work as a retired person, and have to spend more more on stuff to go with it while Cricut thinks they can get rich off me... T.M.

    ReplyDelete