Thursday, September 29, 2011

Silhouette Cameo

Now more than ever. A gotta have. And the fact that the Silhouette makers love Make The Cut and Sure Cuts Alot makes this cutter a welcome addition to any scrapbook room!



Silhouette CAMEO™
The Silhouette CAMEO™ is an electronic cutting tool for personal use. Like a home printer, it plugs into your PC or Mac® with a simple USB cable. However, instead of printing it uses a small blade to cut paper, cardstock, vinyl, fabric and more up to 12" wide and 10 feet long. The machine also boasts a quiet motor and the ability to register and cut printed materials.

IN THE BOX
The Silhouette CAMEO™ ships with the following important items:
Silhouette electronic cutting tool
Silhouette Studio® software for Windows XP/Vista/7 and Mac® OS X 10.5.8 and higher
51 exclusive cuttable designs
Power cable, USB cable
12" cutting mat
Cutting blade
$10 gift card to the Silhouette Online Store
basic instruction guide
Silhouette CAMEO™
Suggested Retail $299.99

...and best of all, NO MORE CARTRIDGES AND NO MORE PROVOCRAFT.

8 comments:

  1. wow!! never knew! another item to wonder about.. I have the scal 2 and well.. you know where that goes.. it would be cool to use it again. TFS this video. I will further look into it!
    parkernana5@cox.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. can you cut your own designs with this?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was thinking about the Cameo until Andy of Make The Cut announced the Zing...so I think I'm heading in that direction instead. The Cameo does look nice though, but think I'll stick with my lovely Sil SD and upgrade to the Zing...can't wait!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've not heard of the Zing! Off to check it out now!! =) ~Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. http://knkzing.make-the-cut.com/

    It's awesome and comes with Make The Cut for those that may not have it yet. There's a few videos on youtube showing the cutting power and detail. I'm hoping Santa will think I've been extra good this year lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. i've already pre-ordered my cameo. so long cricut - maybe some day if PC ever learns how to provide good customer service i'll return.

    ReplyDelete