Thursday, November 3, 2011

Cartridge Storage

Everyone is always asking about what to use for cartridge storage. Now, I actually prefer to keep mine in the original boxes that they come in (unless I'm going to a crop...then I just baggie up what I'm wanting to take with me). BUT for those of you that want an alternative, check out the picture below. I saw this container in an email from Paper Crafts Central. It looks like it would do the job nicely and the price is only $16. Check it out by clicking HERE.



2 comments:

  1. If there is a Joann's near, they carry these, too - they're $24.99, but with one of their 40-50% off coupons, it's not too bad. I got mine when they had 50% off all storage.
    My only complaint is that the cartridges do not stay in place in the plastic tray when you carry the container by it's handle. I'm going to get some of the small bubble wrap or some thin foam to put over that part, to see if that will keep them from shifting. Otherwise, though, I do like these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is what I use. I got mine from AC Moore's and used 50% off coupons making them $10.00 each. I would of liked keeping mine in their orginal boxes but ran out of space for them. These boxes set nicely on my counter top.

    ReplyDelete