Sunday, January 29, 2012

Close to My Heart New Product Sneak Peek

This post was written by guest blogger Carol Horton. Carol is a Close to My Heart Independent Consultant. Please visit her website at carolh.myctmh.com and her blog here: carol-scrappininparadise.blogspot.com

***

I am participating in a CTMH New Product Blog Hop to showcase new products. I had a really difficult time deciding which new product to showcase; I love them all. I finally decided that I wanted to show off the new A Card stamps. They are "A" sized stamps that have one feature stamp and can be used to make quick and easy cards. After all, CTMH's motto is "Faster, Simpler, Easier" so what makes more sense, right?

I also wanted to showcase one of the new paper packs. It is called Superhero. I can see many people completely ignoring this paperpack, while others are going to be over the moon in love with it.

I, myself, was prone to ignore it completely. Well, when I got my sample papers, I could not believe how beautiful they are. I used the striped side of the paper and layered it over a piece of Sky. I cut a banner out of sky over white. I stamped the image and sentiment on Moonstruck Cardstock using Versamark and embossed with Gold Embossing Powder. I layered the focal image on White Daisy Cardstock and attached it using 3-D Foam tape. I added 3 White brads to the card.


For my next card, I again stamped the image on Moonstruck Cardstock using Versamark and embossed with Gold Embossing Powder. Then I wiped the edges of White Daisy cardstock on the Versamark Ink pad covered the edges all around with Gold embossing Powder. It makes it appear as if it is Gold Paper, at least along the edges.

I layered this focal image on a 4X4 piece of paper from the New Pemberly Paper Pack and put it on a 4X8 piece of Moonstruck Cardstock, creating a 4X4 card.


All products shown will be available from Close to My Heart on February 1, 2012. There is a shopping link on my blog
You can also see all the participants in the blog hop within the New Product Blog Hop post on my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment