Monday, February 6, 2012

Join Me!

It's not too late to hop aboard!! Come on ladies!!!! Let's have some fun!!

***

Hey Buddy!
I know, you're busy.
I know, February is already crammed with activities.
I know, you're traveling this month.
I know, the kids have vacation.
I know, you're tired.
I know, you're still recovering from the holidays.
I know, you can wait until May.
I know, you're scared.
I know, you haven't scrapped in months.
I know, you already scrap regularly.
I know, you have a lot on your plate.
I know, you just aren't sure...
There are a hundred reasons NOT to do Layout a Day 212.
But there's a compelling reason why you should toss all those excuses (and that's what they are - excuses) aside.
Because every story deserves to be told.

Click here to view more details.


1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Linda. Twenty-nine layouts--WOW!! I appreciate your contribution to my very limited creativity.

    ReplyDelete