Sunday, January 8, 2012

Just A Scrappin' Design Team Call

Hello everyone!!  I want to take a moment and introduce myself.  My name is Angie over at Luvs2Scrapbook and I have followed Linda's Blog for some time now.  When Linda expressed a need for guest designers, I suggested that she have a design team to take over the load of her blog for a while so she can focus her energy on her new photography business that has taken off!!!  YEA!!!!  So she asked if I would head up the call, so here goes...

If you would like to be considered to be a Design Team member for Just A Scrappin', please create ONE project for this call. There is not a required theme to follow so be as creative as you wish!  Your paper project can either be a card, layout, home decor item or a 3-D item! 
This will be a 3 month term, you will be required to do 1 to 2 blog hops a month & complete at least 1 project a month with a given theme! Also, you will need to have a blog to participate!

Your entry MUST BE A NEW PROJECT especially for this DT call!
The deadline is Monday, January 16 @ midnight (est) to leave a comment below with a link to your blog and project. Be sure there is a way for me to contact you :)
I will announce the new DT on Saturday, January 21st!
Best of luck everyone!!!!

10 comments:

  1. Angie, I would love to help out but this first quarter, I have a lot going on with a Yahoo group and family things. I like that you are doing it for a quarter at a time so that maybe I can participate at another time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a computer geek (A+ comp hardware tech too)... so I use computers in almost all my projects. I can help people with SCAL, SVG Files and several other programs that make crafting easy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I created this "Thinking of You" card for the contest.

    http://keris-kreativity.blogspot.com/2012/01/thinking-of-you.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here is my entry http://cindyvernon.blogspot.com/2012/01/disney-magic.html
    thanks cindy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here is my entry http://cindyvernon.blogspot.com/2012/01/disney-magic.html
    thanks cindy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi. I am hoping that you will consider me to be a part of your team. I have been on the PCC DT for the past year and a half but that is coming to an end. And I enjoy being challenged and increase my ablities and craftiness. Here is the link to my blog.

    pattispaperfun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Here is the url to the blog entry.
    http://pattispaperfun.blogspot.com/2012/01/trying-out-for-dt-at-just-scrappin.html


    Thanks
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been following your blog for a long time and would love to be part of your first design team. Here's a link to my project:
    http://brendasscrappyblog.blogspot.com/2012/01/special-occasion-board.html
    bbecknell@cinci(dot)rr(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Linda,

    I have been following your blog since I received my Cricut in 2010. It is one of my crafting goals to join a design team. I am submitting an elephant card for the Design Team Call. I enjoy paper crafting and would love the opportunity to work with you and other fellow crafters. Please check out some of my work at:

    www.confessionsofapaperholic.blogspot.com

    Thank you for the opportunity.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I tried for quite a while last night to comment here, but for some reason couldn't. Hoping I can be a part of your DT!!! :)

    http://www.crystal-kovach.blogspot.com/2012/01/just-card-makin.html

    ~Crystal

    ReplyDelete