Sunday, January 22, 2012

Scrapbooking Layout with Glitz

This post was written by guest blogger Carol Horton. Carol is a Close to My Heart Independent Consultant. Please visit her website at carolh.myctmh.com and her blog here: carol-scrappininparadise.blogspot.com

***

The layout I created for my scrapbooking class is from Cherish, the how-to book by Jeanette Lynton. The papers are retired, but since January is "Use your Scraps" month, I think it is appropriate. The paper is the Wings Creative Basics and can still be purchased on the While Supplies Last clearance on my website. The colors used in this layout are: New England Ivy, Sweet Leaf, & Cocoa. Accents are cut-outs from the Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge. Stamped sentiments are from the stamp set included in the Sonoma Workshop on the Go. That bright luster you see in all the tiny boxes on the Background Paper is created by Bronze Glitz Glitter Gel. All supplies can be purchased from me. There is a link on my blog: carol-scrappininparadise.blogspot.com or you can email me at hsch10@bellsouth.net with any questions.



1 comment:

  1. beautiful LO. I too LOVE CTMH!!! parkernana4@aol.com

    ReplyDelete