Saturday, January 7, 2012

Vinyl Meets Aluminum .....

Post made by guest blogger, Queen Bee. http://queenbee3200.blogspot.com/

***

So my son's B-day is coming up in a couple of weeks. We're doing a pool party which should be a blast. I wanted to do something really neat for all the kids so I decided I would make them goodie bags and make each kid their own bottle.

So first I started out with the names:


Then I cut a bunch of circles on the Cricut. 2 sizes 1 inch and 1.5 inch circles. I started applying them in random order on the bottles.


My son's bottle is green, cause he's the birthday boy so he can have a different color. I didn't want red dots on it as it would remind me of Christmas every time I saw it. So I picked a different color for his smaller dots.


And a couple more pictures:





I am pretty happy with the way they turned out!

9 comments:

  1. I love the way these bottles came out. I really like the blue color you added to your son's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this idea!! TIME to search the clearance out!!! tfs :) parkernana5@cox.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got those water bottles from dollar tree. :O) G/L on your search.

      Delete
  3. Love it!! I've not worked with vinyl before, will there be an issue when washing them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the compliments. My philosophy about washing is "if it's made by hand, wash by hand"

      I haven't had any issues!!!

      Delete