Sunday, January 22, 2012

Welcome to the Design Team

Announcing the first ever Design Team for Just A Scrappin':
Crystal at Creations by Crystal
Confessions of a Paperholic
Brenda at Brenda's Scrappy Blog
Patti at Patti's Paper Fun
Cindy at Creating with the Heart
Keri at Keri's Kreativity
IvaGayle at Quilting/Scrapping/Crafts!! is just starting to blog and although her main focus is quilting, she has knowledge working with SVG files and SCAL, so I'm asking her to be a guest blogger now and then with paper crafts using those programs.


Congratulations ladies.  As I don't have all of your emails to contact you, please email me (Angie) at luvs2scrapbook75@gmail.com by Wednesday, January 25 to accept being on the DT.

Angie at Luvs2Scrapbook

6 comments:

  1. Good morning, Angie. Thank you for this opportunity. I have sent my information to your email address. I look forward to working with yourself and the other design team members.

    Congratulations fellow crafters! I look forward to working with all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats everyone
    http://iwycd.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulation LADIES!! can't wait to see more :) I have been following Linda for yeeears and will do so still.. parkernana4@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy to be on board...scoop71@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so happy to get a chance to be on the team.
    pattispaperfun.blogspot.com
    lebpab21408atyahoodotcom

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats everyone!!! I'm so happy to be here as well.

    Keri
    Firecow@hickorytech.net

    ReplyDelete